Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 416

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room

  1. #241
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am good to go with the old room as well.

  2. #242
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    A quick review of last nights chat:

    Time: 8:30 to 10:30 est.

    Participants: Gus Danger, Ella Noise and family, New York Jett Setter and myself.

    Topics: The weather, news of the day. Food, music and fan memories. Music and memorbilia purchases,more food, Ella's Art, poetry and impending doom at the hands of the family barber.
    Gus's comedy stylings and recreational preferences.
    NYJ'S potpurri of misc. fun. Shame on you!
    My contributions, just trying to keep up with these 3 amigo's/amigas.

    PLUS/DELTA'S

    Plus- It was a fun time and I was smiling the whole time.
    Plus- the time flew.

    Delta's (things I'd change)
    Delta- I wish others would jump in, it's too much fun for us 4 not to share.
    Delta- I'd love to do it more than just Saturday but not over do it.
    Delta- A guest appearance by Cherie or Mara would be a trip and a half.

    Thanks for the fun folks! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #243
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Nice review Charlie C~
    It's never boring when I'm around. LOL... [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  4. #244
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Charlie you kept up splendidly. Thanks for the CCool review!
    My recreational preferences MAY have had an undue influence on my comedy stylings, in this particular instance! LOL!
    When I saw Cherie had just posted on your poem Ella I got real nervous thinking she might be in the chat room. Just a taste of the nervous excitement I'd feel if it had really been true!
    You are correct NYJ it IS never boring when you are around! That really is 4 sure! //oo//

    To paraphrase Cyndi 'we just wanna have fun' so if U do 2, you should join us sometime folks! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    [img]graemlins/hug.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    Gus

  5. #245
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Hi everyone,
    I've been so busy and my carving business is doing well. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    I want you to know that I'm going to drop in on the chat room but it won't be this Friday do to a session I have to sing on Texas Terry's new record.
    I promise I will join you soon but can't tell you when! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Hee hee!!
    [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img] and take care.
    Cherie

  6. #246
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool Cherie, we look forward to chatting up with you. We usually drop in on Saturday nights 8:30 est in the old chat room or the one by the eyes.

  7. #247
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Alright Cherie~ [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #248
    EllaNoise
    Guest EllaNoise's Avatar

    Post

    WOW !!! A chance for the chat room to truely become The World Famous Cherie Currie Chat Room... Gus Should we try to tidy up a little before we have a guest. There are a bunch of empty Dr Pepper cans left from last week end not to mention all those cookie and chocolate crumbs we missed. maybe a quick once over with a dust rag, Not that we be slobs.... but
    I am so excited... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  9. #249
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Yes Roger, I think it is now imperative that we start keeping the place a little CCleaner!
    If Cherie had seen that mess last weekend I/WE would have been totally embarrassed! LOL!
    Hi Cherie! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] Texas Terry with Cherie Currie? I gotta get it! Good luck with that [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Friday!
    Thanks so much for thinking about us. We should be in the "OLD" chat room at 8:30 EST, this or any Saturday night. We generally top this topic beforehand and the links can be found on every page of this thread. If the OLD chat room doesn't work for some reason we always make a point of saying which room we are in.
    In other words, we'll leave the light on for you!
    'twood be tons of fun CC!
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #250
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yeah Chop~Chop you guys. Get the room clean, just in case Cherie does come in. Oh, and what am I doing, giving orders. Hahahaha [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic